Luther Baby

Travis & Sommer Luther's blog about their children!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

There's a new Luther Baby A'Comin'!

Well, it took my expert hunting and tracking skills to find Sommer, but I finally did - and after 14 months there's a new Luther Baby on the way! We have a doctor's appointment June 9th to get delivery date details and the such, so I will have a new update then. As of now mom is feeling "ok". She can't decide if she's going to have the same extreme morning sickness or not that she had last time. I, needless to say, am excited to be getting my BLOG back on!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Evelyn said…

    THINK PINK!
    Love
    Mom

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger tdstephens3 said…

    this is a lot of pressure on me. I check the mirror each morning for at least a glimmer in my eye...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home