Luther Baby

Travis & Sommer Luther's blog about their children!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Due Date

We went to the doctor yesterday. We are at 10 weeks and 5 days. The babies official due date is December 31st, 2008. Since Sommer has to have a C-Section, we have gone ahead and scheduled it. It will occur December 22nd, 2008 (early because they don't want Sommer to go into labour first). So we will be having a Christmas baby. I invite you all to be here for the big event!! I've got to run out now and get a new stocking!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger tdstephens3 said…

    Oh, the 22nd is no good for me... could we do it on, say the 21st, sometime between 9:30 and noon? I'm really tied up that week, the only other time I have is like a half hour on the 23rd.

    Let me know, TTYL

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger by Travis Luther, President said…

    You sound just like our doctor!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home