Luther Baby

Travis & Sommer Luther's blog about their children!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Graduate School

Just a note that I have been accepted to the University of Colorado, Denver Master's of Sociology program. I am starting some work from a grant related to domestic violence over this summer. Course work begins in the fall. The program is 2 years long with an option for a Ph.D. in "Health and Behavioral Science" or "Public Policy" at completion. I am opting to continue on a Ph.D. track, just not sure which one at this point. Wish me luck and send Top Ramen!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger tdstephens3 said…

    Well, first of all - congratulations on your most recent graduation. Second of all - *slow down!* I am not even close to my first degree yet, I'll never have time to catch up... darn-it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home